Thursday 17 January 2013

             WHY ME??

                                           In the whirlpool of life we all have our share of blues and joy. Its the matter of time for things to change. Its said "MAN PREDICTS AND GOD DEPICTS". Dreams, wishes, expectations and plans we run behind all of them, but how much ever hard we try destiny is what wins.

                                            Every time we fall we ask ourselves "why me??". But in fact this is what everyone of us think at some point of time. This one is for all those who have ever asked themselves 
"WHY ME??"  



Dreams and wishes, thoughts that stray
All fall apart at the break of ray
Dusk and dawns raise and flee
I stand right there asking myself why me??..



Stuck in the middle of a bout
Joy that plays hide n seek
Every step presages my fall
I stand right there asking myself why me??..



I have my share of dark and light
But every sunset blurs my sight
A dew in the desert is all I need
I stand right there asking myself why me??..


 
Time that heals leaves its mark
Blinded eyes will never love dark
If its fate then there is no one to blame
I just stand right there asking myself why me??..

2 comments: