Monday 4 February 2013

                     INSOMNIAC



                Insomnia- Chronic inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time.. Well there goes the scientific definition of insomnia.. As far as I'm concerned, insomnia is heights of boredom and peaks of joblessness..

               Lately I was suffering from insomnia and was dying to kill boredom.. Out of all my wage imaginations and numerous dreams, I had a thought of writing something.. All I could think was about my long lost sleep which had no sign of coming back.. :P Then I thought why not write about the vex I'm in..

              The darkness of night has its own beauty.. At times being Insomniac gives the pleasure of sensing the aura of the silent nights..

                  Here goes the knot for all my sleepless nights.






Blanketing the night
The quietness sleeps
Catnapping trees shiver with cold..


Hundreds of sonnets
Cuddle on the lips of silence
The eyelids of every thought are heavy..


The roads of the whole city
Wink in the dark
The lights electrify with sleep..


Everything around is deserted
And there is No one in sight
I n my dreams are all alone tonight..


The breeze moves in silence 
As everyone are fast asleep
But Y I'm I still awake..?? :( :P


            

No comments:

Post a Comment